Sharing science! (Abstracts Due November 14, 2022)
• ALL scientists, regardless of affiliation, are invited to submit an abstract.
• Selected abstracts will be invited to provide a 15-minute presentation.
With the Science Innovation Showcase, we are promoting an open exchange of new ideas, new concepts, and new innovations. Through a science-first event, we are elevating the importance of data, research, and diligence in advancing science and applications.
- We encourage submission of abstracts on alternative proteins and other next-gen topics. We anticipate one entire session dedicated to alternative, next-gen proteins
- We also encourage submissions from graduate students and post-docs. We are reserving one session entirely for the next generation of scientists.
- Please submit your abstract by November 14, 2022.
Share your science! The Science Innovation Showcase is scheduled to occur from December 13 - 15. This exciting, virtual event will bring together university, industry, venture investment, non-profit and government experts to review, discuss, and advance innovations in the food and beverage ecosystem.
With the challenges of moving initial ideas on to the market, this science-first and science-focused dialogue will include regulatory experts, innovators, nonprofit leaders and speakers from major corporations and emerging brands.
And, don't forget to register here.