Food Safety & Science Across Canada - The University of British Columbia
November 18, 2021
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Join us on November 18 (3pm – 430pm ET), and explore Food Innovation Research at the University of British Columbia.
Register Here (Registration is free)
Agenda (for November 18 session with the University of British Columbia – coming soon)
Description: This 4 part series on Food Safety & Science Across Canada is co-organized by IAFNS and researchers with the following universities: McGill University, University of Manitoba, University of British Columbia, Dalhousie University. Join current scientists – including graduate stuents and early career scientists – as they share their latest research on food safety, food science and nutrition.
On November 18, UBC scientists will present and discuss:
- Preparing for the Future Food: Novel Food Processing Technologies (Dr. Anubhav Pratap-Singh)
- Novel drying technologies (Dr. Alberto Baldelli)
- Pulsed Light (Mr. Ronit Mandal)
- Encapsulation and buccal delivery of nutraceuticals (Dr. Yigong Guo)
- Nanafibrils in food processing (Dr. Derek Dee)
On December 8 (3pm – 430pm ET), we will explore Food Innovation Research Across Canada with presenters from Dalhousie University and the University of Manitoba.
Information is available on the Complete Webinar series.